From:
Heidi Busek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heidi Busek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:03:12 -0700

Happy Fall from your friends at Ener-G Foods, Inc!

Our R & D department has been busy this summer creating new products for you.  We've been introducing them over the last couple of months.  We are proud to announce our newest additions to our product list.

The Sesame Seed Rings are finally here!  Made very similar to our Pretzels, these rings are covered with Sesame Seeds and are a terrific snack.  They come in the same size package so they are great to take along with you.  We are running an Introductory Special on them for the month of October... buy one package of Sesame Seed Rings at the regular price of $1.75, get the second bag FREE!  So that is two for the price of one!
Item #4722 Sesame Seed Rings   Sale Price 2/$1.75

We had such a great response to our Seattle Brown Loaf and Hamburger buns using the Montina flour, that they've now created the Seattle Crackers using that same flour.  They are really great!  Nice square crackers that can be used for dips, appetizers or just munching on.  We have these on an Introductory Sale price of 15% off as well.
Item #4083 Seattle Crackers  Sale Price $3.35

We are continuing our Free Product Promo for our Internet customers.  For every order over $36.00 (before shipping charges) that is placed online at www.ener-g.com in the month of October, you will receive a free package of our new Chocolate Vanilla Creme Sandwich Cookies.  These are very much like an Oreo cookie... Chocolate Cookies on the outside with a vanilla creme filling.  Kids of all ages really love them.  We fight over them here in the office!

All of us here hope you have a wonderful Autumn and a Happy Halloween!

Heidi Busek
Ener-G Foods, Inc.
www.ener-g.com
1.800.331.5222