From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 17:19:59 -0500

GLUTEN-FREE HOLIDAY SHOPPING MADE EASY!

Do your Holiday shopping with me for easy Gluten-Free ideas.  I create
custom baskets with gluten-free skin care and cosmetic items.  Be sure to
make out your wish list and give it to your gift givers.

GF GIFT IDEAS
**Feet and Body**
Herbal Serenity Foot Cream $8.50
Extreme Repair Face and Body Cream $31
Corticure Comfort Cream for dry itchy skin $17
Mineral Rich Body Wash & Lotion $15 each
Therapeutic Bath Minerals $18
Herbal Neck Wraps by Herbie (not a BeautiControl Item)  $12.50

**Sooth Dry Chapped Hands**
Herbal Serenity Show of Hands Instant Manicure  $25
Hand & Nail Therapy Cream       $8.50
Extreme Repair Hand Therapy $12.00

**Beautiful Lips**
Shine On Clear Lip Gloss  $10
Regeneration Gold Lip Therapy  $20
Long Lasting Lip Stick Sale: Raspberry Ice & Hot Toddy for $7 each while in
stock supplies last.  Other Colors $9
Color Freeze Liner & Lip Color Duos:  Santa Baby (Red Red) or Yuletide Glow
(Warm Bronze) $12

**Face & Eyes**
Lash & Lid Bath $9.50
Protective Services to prevent or repair skin irritation on the face $15.50
Nourishing Eye Pads $15
Regeneration Gold Eye Repair Cream $26
Spectaculash Thickening Mascara $9
Sensuous Shadow Trios: $13.50
Sensuous Shadow Singles SALE! (in stock only) $7
Lavender Eye Pillow by Herbie (not a BeautiControl Item) $8

Contact me for a consultation and look for my ad in the Winter Issue of
Living Without!

All products have a money back guarantee.  Skin care and cosmetics are
thoroughly tested for safety and ingredients have been chosen from those
with the lowest rates of contact sensitization.

Happy Holidays!

Caryn McLain
Beauty and Image Consultant
770 214-8314