From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:47:36 -0500

I called the parent company which is Hain Group and they indicated the
following: they don't guarantee they are gluten free because they don't
test for gluten. They do sanitize between runs, do different products on
different days and there are no gluten ingredients in this product.

I have a call into Empire to find out about their potato latkes,
hopefully I will hear from them on Friday.

Hain Group
800-434-4346
8-4 PT M-F

Betsey Carus