From:
Shughart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:17:19 -0500

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 9:37 AM

Dear Hilary,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding On the Border Salsa.  All of our
snack items are gluten free and there is no cross-contamination on any
of our lines.  I am frequently asked this question and we have verified
with all of our plants that all items are safe for customers with gluten
allergies or intolerance.  You may try our salsa without worry.  If you
have any further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to
contact me at the phone number below or via e-mail an I will respond as
quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

Lori R. Wages
Buckethead Queen