From:
"Kelly J. Koeller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly J. Koeller
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 21:41:05 -0500

Chicagoland’s only dedicated gluten-free food store is open in Buffalo
Grove (northwest suburbs).  Our store has over 400 gluten-free
products.  Please visit our website, http://www.glutenfreemarket.com,
for store details.

This month we are proud to be carrying new products from Enjoy Life
Foods, Inc.  We have in stock 2 of their wonderfully delicious bagels -
 Plain and Onion.  We are also carrying their 2 snack bars - cranberry
and apple cinnamon.  We will be stocking their Sesame bagel as well as
their "Big" cookies shortly.

We also have added products from Authentic Foods.  Specifically, we
now have Bette Hagman's Four Flour Blend and her Featherlight Flour.
Additionally, we are now carrying 2 sizes of AF's Xanthan Gum.  We
also have on our shelves their Almond Flour.

We've gone and added 5 new soups from Amy's Kitchen: Lentil, Split
Pea, Black Bean Vegetable, Vegetable Broth, and Cream of Tomato - all
ready-to-eat, just heat and serve.

All these new products are available at our web store -
www.glutenfreemarket.com.

Our normal store hours are:

M,T,W,F:        10am - 6pm
Thurs:          10am - 8pm
Sat:            10am - 4pm
Sun:            Closed (Except Dec 22nd)
Sun, 12/22:     11am - 5pm
Christmas Eve:  Closed
Christmas Day:  Closed
New Year's Day: Closed