From:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:12:13 -0500

Thanks everyone for your responses, i learned some great things.

Food fibers: fruit, veggies,prunes, raisins drink lots of water.
Some suggested Citrecel, Metamusil etc.
Of interest to me were the things i did not know about:
Flax seed, also flax seed oil., rice bran,  psyillium (husks)
Yummy Bear vitamins with fiber....

It was also suggested i watch the dairy, one it can be constipating
and possibly dairy might be a problem for her, something i never
thought about...watch the cheese intake too.....

My favorites have been: Brocolli, red grapes, and smoothies, i make
her a fresh smoothie every morning: 1/2 cut orange juice, about 7
strawberries and one banana....i realized i had been slacking with this
so i am doing it every morning again. I actually double the recipe and
have one for myself, they are super delicious.....

Thank you again, i am educated every time i come on this list.
Betsy