From:
Kathy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:40:45 -0500

I was leafing through a magazine in the grocery store called healthycooking,
Quick and Light Recipes for Busy People.  It is a glossy magazine with 40
recipes in the current issue, and one of them, on page 32, is for Gluten
Free Broccoli Cheddar Cornbread.  It uses cornmeal, rice flour, potato
starch and tapioca starch.  A full page color picture is on page 31, and it
looks delicious.  The recipe is featured as one from a book called 125 Best
Quick Bread Recipes, by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt.  It says in the
article that the book contains a section of gluten-free bread recipes.

I have no interest or affiliation in this book or magazine -- I haven't even
seen it before this month.  However, it was pretty exciting to see a gluten
free recipe in a mainstream magazine, sharing the limelight with the rest of
the great sounding recipes.

If you are interested, this is in the December, 2002 issue.  The magazine is
about 9" x 11" in size, and has a picture of Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Torte
on the cover.

Kathy
Pittsburgh, PA