From:
Dea Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:35:45 -0600

A  friend sent me this email after their visit to Epcot Center. It went
really well, as far as the whole gf issue. I thought you all might want to
know.

Dea

We went to Epcot this past week end... The park was great...the people in
the Japanese Steak House were AWSOME when it came to the kids eating...the
chef even messed up and put soy sauce on my sons steak...and ran to the back
and got a new one for him...re washed the grill really good,,and cooked the
steak on the side....it was perfect...they were very accomidating to
us....My father even wrote a long letter to the park, telling them how
impressed we all were..it was actually a pretty easy day,,we found a lot of
foods that the kids could have...and they even let me bring in a soft sided
cooler with special foods for them...we had a blast..

----