Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Trish Deitemyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:40:07 -0400

Hi Group!

Are any of you on disability or not working because of your illness?  I was
just diagnosed in Feb. 2002; up to that point the docs were sure I had
MS.  I am still feeling HORRIBLE.  The digestive symptoms have pretty much
cleared up (thank God!), but everything else remains and is possibly
worse.  It is getting harder and harder to work.  I imagine that going on
disability or getting SS benefits due to celiac is practically impossible
(seeing as how nobody knows what it is!).  My family doc knows very little
about celiac and pooh-poohs my symptoms.  Can a gastroenterologist sign the
paperwork for disability?

Thanks!  You are all, as usual, lifesavers!

Trish