Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Olivia Mathews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:54:53 -0500

My 2-year old daughter and I are both newly diagnosed celiacs, so I am
very happy to have found this listserv as a source of information.  We are
taking a trip next week and I am desperate for ideas for GF Fast Food at
chain restaurants like McDonald's, Burger King, or Taco Bell.  I know I
can try to contact all of the companies, but this seems like an
overwhelming task.  I am hoping that some of you have already done some
contacting and would be kind enough to share your research with me.  I am
sorry if you have discussed this on the listserv recently, but I don't
seem to be able to find this information in the archives.

Thank you so much for any information you can share with us.

--Olivia in Boston, MA