From:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 22:04:28 -0800

Ok, well I'm different from a lot of people in that my biopsies were
negative but I'm trying GF anyway to see if it helps with irritable bowel
and chronic fatigue. I've been as GF as I can for about 3 weeks (I'm still
learning though).

I was just wondering for those of you who had strange, very loud
stomach/intestinal gurgles and sloshing noises (not normal occasional noises
or hunger noises. You know what I'm talking about), I was wondering how long
it took for that particular symptom to go away once you went GF.

I know that GF might not help my stomach noises at all, but I'm curious
about those for whom this symptom went away. My mother says that this is
what happens as you age (I'm 33), but if thats true then why don't I hear
anyone ELSE'S digestive system constantly gurlging and churgling?

Patrick