Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:57:25 -0600

I actually 'argued' with the woman I talked to about it who told me it
was 'not' gf.  I asked which parts of it weren't and everything!  She
didn't tell me anything at all about the dressing.  Yes - it has been
most frustrating.

To summarize all of the posts I've had come in on this topic.
Basically they have quit offering the bean tostada.  I mentioned earlier
the items they said were gf.  But even so just about every one who
talked about Taco Bell had many concerns about cross contamination.

Looks like the question of the of the fiesta rice bowl is still up in
the air then too.  The person told me it isn't gf and wouldn't break it
down further for me...and they told Sheri that it was  gf except for the
dressing.

Thanks much to all.  I greatly appreciate all of the input.
Robin