From:
Kristin Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:46:50 -0700

I woke up this morning with the worst gluten reaction
I've had in quite awhile (painful bloating, cramps,
diarrhea, etc.)  The only thing I ate last night was
rice and sausage.  I'm pretty new at the gluten-free
diet...and I assumed that sausage was safe - but I've
researched some sausage recipes this morning and found
some have bread crumbs as an ingredient.  Should I be
avoiding sausage completely due to the possibility of
gluten?  Any thoughts?

Thanks!