From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:16:21 -0400

I'm sure most of you know this already...but perhaps newbies don't.

There a two great cookbooks called THE CAKE DOCTOR and THE CHOCOLATE
CAKE DOCTOR [both in paperback] which start with cake mixes and you wind
up with cookies, cakes tortes etc etc etc.  You can easily use gf cake
mixes.

I must admit, that in lazy moments when I needed quick and impressive
treats...I take vanilla cake mix, add lemon rind and juice of one lemon
and bake them in madeliene pans.for 15 min or so...very impressive and
no one guesses..no work!