From:
Julie Gaereminck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Gaereminck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:27:24 -0400

Hello to all:
 The Center for Celiac Research's Second International walk for Celiac
Disease is scheduled for May 17-18, 2003. We had great participation last
year and we would love to make it even bigger in the upcoming year. This is
a great way for all of us to come together as Celiacs and walk to help
increase awareness of this disease and to raise money to help with research.
The way it works is each city picks a place to host their walk and then on
that day we are all walking across the United States, Europe, and Canada in
our own cities.
This walk is unique to all others because of the international component.

You can check out the website at www.celiacwalk.org for information/results
from this year's walk. If you would like your group to join in for the 2003
walk, please contact me.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Sincerely,

Julie Gaereminck, Chairperson