From:
Barbara Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:57:54 EDT

Hi all!

My 11 year old will be travelling to Florida with friends next week & will be
visiting Universal, Sea World & MGM as well as Disney.  (Wish I was going
with her!!)

I have collected a ton of information about Disney, but can't find any on the
other theme parks.  Needless to say, I'm a little nervous about her eating,
and want to make it as easy as possible for her and the family she is
travelling with.  If anyone has information on the above mentioned parks, or
St. Petersburg stores where they can purchase gf food, I would really
appreciate it.

I will summarize any information I get.  Thanks so much!

Barbara/Maine