From:
Patricia Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patricia Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:59:18 -0500

Hi all

Sorry for the delay in posting.  Been through a rough patch with some not-
so-great symptoms so I am on the hunt for hidden glutens (and also trying
to determine if I may benefit from being off dairy for a while).  Hard to
believe one can have a tougher time post-diagnosis with symptoms than pre-
diagnosis, but I am learning that it takes quite a bit of time to really be
GF.

Summary on flavored waters:

Poland Springs:
"I just telephone Poland Springs and their flavored waters are gf.  enjoy.
marisa in nj."  I tried to do the same but of course did it on a weekend
when their customer svc dept. is not working - duh!

Veryfine.com says their Fruit20 products are gluten free.  They do however
contain sucralose, which on the label says it is an artifical sweetener.  I
know some people (celiac and not) have difficulty with artificial
sweeteners so you'd want to know this.

RE: Adirondack products - Chase says - "I emailed the Adirondack Co. (makes
Adirondack flavored selzers) to ask if their products are gf: no response.
Not a good sign."

I have tried the Poland Springs rasberry and lemon waters.  Don't appear to
have a problem with them.

Enjoy,
Pat in RI