From:
ronald owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:43:51 -0500

    I'm sure I won't be the only one to scream that Dapsone is NOT safe, as
posted!  I would never argue one's own reaction to it, but I know it can
raise havoc with your blood count and make you very vulnerable.  If taking
dapsone, one should have the blood count monitored closely!  Some of us
choose another remedy, because it is so dangerous.  --Ron