Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:41:49 -0800

Hi,

I recently posted some questions asking if some things
were Gluten Free. Although for the most part I don't
have definate answers, I appreciate the help you have
given me. Please verify these if you feel better doing
so.

SweetTarts Hearts by Nestle: The SweetTarts are GF,
not sure about the heart-shaped ones.

Lifesavers Gummies: One response of yes.

Nabisco Fun Fruits: Three responses of yes, one person
said she just verified this with the company.

Smarties: Mixed answers, some people stated that the
ones here in the US are GF but not the ones made in
Canada.

Colgate Kids Toothpaste: Unanimous, Yes!

Thanks again for all your help.

Laurie