From:
Bev Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 23:04:34 -0500

I just saw a spot on the NBC news at 10 pm about the gf/cf diet and
autism.  They had a "doctor" psychiatrist on there bad mouthing it and
making it sound like the mom should do it if it makes her feel like she
is doing something but that it is not proven scientifically to help so
why bother.  That upset me because as I have seen with my daughter who
is a celiac how much the gf diet has on effecting behavior and can make
all the difference in the world.  Anyway, kudos to channel 5 NBC for
showing it.  I am going to email the mom and let her know that we can be
of support for her and the gf diet.  I think if we all work together,
the kids will benefit in the long run.  Just my two cents.

Warmly,

Bev Wahl