From:
Howard Resnick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Resnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:11:51 -0800

I want to thank everyone who responded to my request for restaurants in
Boston & Maine.
It seems the number one restaurant is Legal Seafood's, they have several
locations
in Boston area.
Park Square -26 Park Plaza  617-426-4444
Coplep Place-100 Huntington ave. 617-266-7775
Prudential Center-800 Boylston St. 617-266-6800
Long Wharf-255 State St.-617-227-3115
Fanueil Hall Marketplace.

Turner Fisheries-10 Huntington Ave. Boston. 617-424-7425
Traditional seafood as well as more exotic offerings.
Price range for entrees- $23 to 29

The Baytower Room-60 State St. upscale,expensive, incredible view of
Boston
fabulous food. Chef Paul Diogenes is well aware of gluten intolerance.

There are many Bread & Circus or Whole Foods Markets and a Trader Joe's
across the street from the convention center.

Other restaurants

Skipjacks, Stephanies, Union Oyster House, Naked Fish & PF Chang's
All in the Boston area.

In Maine, one recommendation
Kennebunk Inn, in Kennebunk, Joyce said  even though they had no idea
about celiac they made a special dinner for her and could also have
dessert.

Every one says the same thing, that you have to ask the right questions
and everyone will go out of their way to help you.
Also fish is the number one choice.

Again thanks to everyone
Howard