From:
Betsy McNiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:44:31 -0500

Celiacs and other gluten free folks and their families are invited to join
us at our next Celiac Support Group meeting, Tuesday, February 12th at 7
pm, St. Lukes Hospital, Modulars A and B.

We will enjoy free samples of Chebe bread mix, now available in the
Jacksonville area. In addition, if you can, please bring a gluten-free
valentine treat to share with everyone.

Childcare will be available. The kids will be decorating Valentine's Day
cookies to keep them busy.

Adults, please bring copies of GF info to share with others, ie:
restaurant updates, product lists, or even a special recipe.

Directions: from Belfort Road, follow the signs to Physicians' Office
Buildings. Go around the lake, and park at the ROGER MAIN BUILDING. Enter
the lobby and go left, following the signs to MODULARS A and B.

If you have any questions, or need further info, please call Betsy at 565-
1617.