From:
Gillian Donald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:31:25 -0700

Hello,

A few members replied with various information.

Three people order the Schar cookies from Glutino in Laval, Quebec, an
email contact is [log in to unmask]

One person said she gets them from Gluten Solutions at
http://www.glutensolutions.com

A member from Italy confirmed that Schar is located in the city of
Bolzano in the autonomous region of Trentino in Italy. She also said she
uses the Schar product Savoiardi to make Tiramisu. The website for Schar
is http://www.shaer.com/p1000uk.html

Another member suggested trying Bi-Aglut cookies stating they have a
similar taste and texture.

One person asked if they are as good as Pamela's cookies. I do not know
because I have not tried Pamela's.

I am lucky enough to live in a city (Calgary, Canada) with a health food
store that sells a whole line of Schar products, I just wanted to share
my delicious discovery. :-)

bye and thank you for the responses
Gillian