Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 06:19:20 -0400
From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>

Susan Ivey came up with a new way to use crepes.  I haven't tried it,
but she asked me to forward her e-mail to the list.

I have the cookbook "Wheat-Free Gluten-Free Dessert Cookbook"- it was
given to me by my family for my birthday this year. I love it! I didn't
try the Polish doughnut recipe as I don't like to clean up  after
frying, so that one typo didn't bother me. Your chocolate cherry torte
is to die for! I also used your crepe recipe, but adapted it to make-
get this- Chinese scallion pancakes! YUMMY! I took out vanilla and sugar
and added in soy sauce and chopped scallions. I made a light sauce with
soy sauce, water, rice vinegar and a bit of sugar to dip them in.  I am
having trouble posting to the listserve for some reason. Would you
forward my email to the list so others can see the scallion pancake
adaptation?  Thank you for writing your book!

--Susan Ivey