From:
alessandra mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:36:46 -0500

Hello everybody.

There seems to be some confusion here. The company I have tried (and failed
to get in touch with is Red Mill Farms, 290 South 5th Street, Broyklin, NY
11211, not Bob Red Mill Natural Foods, 5209 S.E. International Way,
Milwaukie, OR. These are two different companies both listed at
http://www.fastlane.net/homepages/thodge/VENDORS.txt.

The reason why I am so keen on the Red Mill cakes is that they came in a
tin, and therefore they were quite suitable for long-term storing in case of
emertgency. Maybe somebody knows of another manufacturer whose products come
in a tin?

Thanks again

A. Mills