From:
Harold Wolofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:28:29 -0500

I would like to comment on the aftertaste of bread made with Bean flour.
I bought Betty Hagman book dealing with bean flour and the making of GF
bread. Before buying the Garfava flour I tried a Gluten free bread mix
sold by  Bob`s Red Mill made with bean flour. The only comment I can
make is that I was very very pleased with the taste and texture.I bought
all the ingredients and followed the recipe in Hagman`s book for Bette`s
Four Flour Bread Mix and was displeased with the results because of the
aftertaste. In her book Ms Hagman suggested that you can mix Chick pea
flour and Romano  Flour and use it instead of Garfava flour. I did and
the results were great.Suggest you try a mixture of 50 percent Chick pea
and 50 percent Romano flour .I think you will be pleased with the
results.

Harold