From:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:30:45 -0400

hello everyone!

i've written a couple times in the last few months. to summarize, i had a
ferritin level of 4 (a year ago), and that was the only symptom the doctor
went with to test me for celiac (relatives have it too). through the year,
my ferritin went up and down....4, 9, 15, then down to 10, then 40, now it's
58. i was on iron supplements (palafer) the whole time but now my doctor
said to go off of them because my levels have stabilized. i went off of them
about a month ago and since then my tiredness...exhaustion, has come back
and won't go away!!!! any ideas out there what might be going on?? my
hemoglobin is fine, my thyroid is fine, i eat very gluten free....if you
have any suggestions about how i can 'wake up', that would be great too!!
any natural remedies??

thanks for any help!!

delia
ottawa, ontario, canada