From:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:45:19 -0400

I've been experiencing redness in my left eye for the past week.   It would
start with a puffy eyelid and pain on the eye itself.  With optometrist
intervention, it has started to clear up.  He has said that it could be a
virus, and time will heal it within two weeks.    At the same time I
stopped drinking coffee, which I do from time to time for various reasons.

Yesterday I had a cup of that wonderful Starbucks coffee, and overnight the
eye flared up, and it's now red and the lower lid is not normal looking.

I'm wondering if it's a reaction to coffee.  Have any of you experienced
this eye problem   related to cd and/or coffee reaction?    Your feedback
would be most appreciated!

Mildred Oberkotter