From:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 15:14:52 -0400

I'll be making a trip to Madrid and Barcelona as well as some other parts
of Spain and the French border later this month.  Since I'd be gone almost
three weeks, I'd love knowing where I can buy gf bread and the good
restaurants are.

For your interest, I'll be joining the Backroads group at the French border
(Biarritz) for a hike in the Basque region for 7 days.  I've informed them
of my dietary needs, and they said they'd cooperate.  Let's see how it
goes!!  Is there any one of you who has participated with the Backroads
group?  It'll be my second time, but the first since diagnosis.

Thanks for your feedback re sources for GF bread, etc.

Mildie