EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Tanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:03:04 -0600
too bad, I didn't say 'loads' of high glycemic food. and that's my point . .
there are too many variables at work here. much of the empirical evidence
works well in theory only. and many other factors influence dietary outcome
of years of un-healthy eating. people are predisposed to genetical make-up
from the start and health in general . . this is another point I'm making.
Besides, there is no 'bad stuff', only too much or imbalance of food in
general