From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:16:14 EST

To all members of the ListServ and Sandy of Rockton, IL

Sandy requested the website on the newspaper article I mentioned in a
post dated 11/22/00. I apologize for not posting this information
originally, but it was not obvious in the article, and I wanted to
verify the information prior to my posting it. The column is by Dr. Bill
Crounse, Chief Information Officer of Overlake Hospital and the website
is: www.southcountyjournal.com, then select 'Crounse on Health' in the
left margin, then select 'Healthscape: Intestinal troubles might be
related to celiac disease (11-21-2000)'.

After reading one of his previous articles, I sent an email request that
perhaps an article be done on Celiac Disease. This is the result of that
request.

I hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving Day.

Nancy
Seattle, WA
USA