From:
MCDONALD,Lynne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:05:42 +1000

Hi everyone

I will be going to Japan for three months from July.  I'll be based in Tokyo
but will also be visiting other cities (Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nara etc).  Any
information on food stores where I can buy gluten free food, restaurants and
general survival in a country that loves soy sauce would be very much
appreciated!  Also, I was thinking of taking muesli bars, cereal etc with
me.  Would there be any problems with customs?

Thanks

Lynne
Canberra, Australia