From:
AILSA CAMPBELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:23:33 -0500

I know this topic has been covered in other posts, however I am
interested in knowing if any one else reacts in the same way I do and if
it related to Celiac or another allergy.  I have been getting increased
negative reactions to all products containing vinegar even if other
people in the room are using it while I am not.  I even react driving
past KFC so it must be an airborne allergy.  My face and eyes swell
although once the offending substance is removed it settles down.  We
have reduced the possibilities to some form of vinegar.  Although I am
not ingesting it, I wonder if any damage is being done. I know malt
vinegar would be intolerable but are others able to tolerate other
vinegars.  Will summarize.