From:
Kathy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:11:29 -0500

On the Bumble Bee Foods website, they state that all of their canned fish
products (not just the tuna) are gluten free.

I also contacted Chicken of the Sea on the status of their canned fish
products, which they claim are all gluten free also.  Their response is
given below.

The websites for the two companies are
http://www.chickenofthesea.com/
http://www.bumblebee.com/

I have a crab quiche that I used to make.  It is all gluten free except, of
course, for the crust.  I was thinking of just pouring the quiche
ingredients in the pie plate and cooking it.  Has anyone tried this?  Do I
really need a crust for structure, or for the thing to bake correctly?

Kathy Smith
Pittsburgh, PA