From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:55:30 -0800

 I'm only writing this just in case someone ran across what I did.  My
son looooovvvveees Gorilla Munch.  He says it's the closest thing to
Captain Crunch he's had.  (For those that aren't familiar with it, it's
a cereal made by Natures Path geared towards children.)

Anyway, the box has always said Gluten-free/Wheat-free.  A couple of
days ago I buy a new box and it only says Wheat-free.  I FREAKED!!!  The
ingredients were the same, so why the change.  Well, I went to their
web-site and addressed it and they immediately wrote me back. It is
still gluten-free.  Now, I know that this may not concern some of you,
but for those that questioned it like I did, you can rest easily.

My e-mail:

> Your Gorilla Munch used to say Gluten-free on
> the box, now it only says Wheat-free.  Is it not
> gluten-free anymore?  The ingredients look the
> same.  This may deter many celiac buyers.

Their response:

Dear Sidona;

Thank you for your comments, we do appreciate hearing from our
consumers.

The Gorilla Munch is still definitely Gluten Free.  Somehow this info
was left off the last print of boxes but will be back on the next run.

Sorry for any inconvenience or concern this may have caused you and we
hope you will continue to enjoy and support our Nature's Path products
in the future.

Sincerely,
Sherry Sweetapple
Customer Service