Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:13:19 -0500

This was sent to me, if anyone is interested in an lternative product.
Susan

"Kinnickinick Foods sells Gudrun's crispy rice which is delicious,
gluten-free, and expensive (of course). My family tells me that it is
better than Kellogg's. The corn flakes are excellent also. Since this is
a Canadian company the freight cost is higher than ordering from a U.S.
Company. We always order by the case to keep the cost down--also because
we eat so much of this cereal. These are not like brown rice health food
cereal.  They are exactly like your Kellogg's cereals minus the malt.
Margaret"