Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:16:35 -0500
From:
Caroline Booy <[log in to unmask]>

I am developing gluten free cake mixes for the microwave.  I am quite
excited about them.  The cakes have a wonderful texture and they are quick
and easy to make.  Baking time is anywhere from 3 minutes to about 10
minutes for a cake.  They have passed our family's taste test with flying
colours!  My husband Rob thought he would never eat pineapple upside down
cake again and I worked out a recipe that he said was way better than any
cake I made before he was diagnosed a celiac. I am thinking of selling the
mixes through our mail order business (tart and pie making equipment) Birds
Hill Enterprises but before I invest in making them on a commercial scale I
was wondering if any of you thought there would be a demand for these
products?  Please send me your ideas and opinions as I am not sure of what
kind of products celiacs are looking for as my husband is the only celiac I
know.  I cook gluten free for our whole family of nine and when the kids'
friends come over to eat our kids always ask if they can tell it's gluten
free and the kids say they didn't even notice.  The challenge is alot of fun
for me.  P.S. I always read the list serve and have learnt alot from others.
  Keep up the good work!