EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Arthur De Vany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:41:26 -0800
I want to remind everyone that the Evolutionary Fitness materials are
copyrighted and are not to be distributed, archived, reproduced, or used as
a basis for someone else to write a book.  While I understand Mr. Wolf's
enthusiasm and interest in the Evolutionary Fitness technology (it works and
the program he follows is straight out of the Evolutionary Fitness Essay) I
have no intention of permitting him or anyone else to publish those
materials.  Many of you will not understand his reference to hierarchical or
alactic exercises as you do not have the Essay.  To understand that
technology and how to integrate it into the full program you will have to
purchase the condensed form of the book which I will soon offer.

I intend to finish and release the book in my own time and at a pace I
choose.  I will not be rushed.  Those of you who are lucky enough to have
gotten an early version (the "Essay") have my permission to use that
material for your personal use only.

Arthur De Vany