From:
Leigh Menditto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:50:03 EDT

need some opinion and assistance.

we have a 5 yr old son, that has a impulsive, aggressive behavioral disorder.
 he is currently on some meds to help with this mental illness.  we also have
him on a wheat and diary free diet.  we do not think that he has celiacs
disease but there is definetly some corelation to his behavior and diet.  For
example, this past weeekend we had a birthday party for his 7 yr old brother,
do to timing conflicts, we decided to have a wheat and diary cake.

As of today, we feel that we are still experiencing repercusion from this
dietary change.... his aggression has been worse and his ability to control
his actions have gone outthe window.  Prior to this change, we had 2 weeks at
the beach and the time together was almost normal..  so my question to the
list::  can anyone associate with this story?  if so, what have you done?what
results did you achieve?  Any other ideas on the wheat and dairy free diets.

this has been a 2 - 2.5 year journey that seems to never end, any help or
thoughts would be greatly appreciated...  worn but not torn parents of a fun
little boy --- looking for answers.. thanks.