From:
Naomi Collier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:41:40 -0500

Thanks for everyone's responses to my message about the mac and cheese I
recently found at the store. The following summarizes the feedback.

A couple of people voiced a preference for Pastariso mac and cheese. One
said she added some extra cheese to the Pastariso for her tastes.

Some mentioned the Ragu cheese sauce, but unfortunately I haven't found it
up here yet.

One person said I should try DeBoles lasagna - haven't seen that yet either.

Someone else had also recently found the DeBoles brand at Kroger's. Not
surprising - I shop at Fred Meyer which is actually owned by Kroger. I need
to remember to thank the store manager for carrying it and encourage them
to continue stocking it.

One person asked for contact information for the DeBoles company, so I'll
include it here, too.

DeBoles is a subsidiary of Arrowhead Mills, Inc. Their address is Box 2059,
Hereford, TX 79045. The telephone # is 800-749-0730.

I may eventually try the Pastariso, but at 3.25 a box (plus shipping)
compared to the 1.60 for the DeBoles - I think I'll live with the DeBoles.
I'll also keep looking for the Ragu sauce.

Have a happy GF day!