Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:05:40 -0500

OK, I am a mom with three gf kids...and I am now officially flipping out
over the enriched rice issue.  I have been trying to follow this diet
religiously for four years, and I have never seen anywhere that plain white
rice could contain gliadin.  Could someone please tell me the source of this
information?  Is it certain that the barley wash contains gliadin, or is
this one of those issues like distilled products where people need to make
their own decisions?  Help, before i have a nervous breakdown :-)......Lynn