Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:21:48 -0500
From:
Bev Wahl <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Listies,  Does anyone know if Culver's frozen custard (vanilla) is gluten
free?  My daughter went to Wisconsin with a friend from school and her
family this weekend and I sent all of her food with her.  When she got back,
they said they went to Culver's restaurant to get frozen custard.  They said
they read the ingredients for the custard and said it looked okay.  I told
them not to give her anything without calling me, but they did it anyway. I
don't know how I am going to let my daughter out of my sight as she gets
older if I can't trust her and the people that I entrust with her care to
keep her safe!  She is going to be 11 in a couple of weeks.  I also found an
empty package of tic tacs (cinnamon) in her suitcase.  Are they gf?  HELP!

Warmly,

Bev Wahl