From:
Pixilated <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 06:32:49 -0700

Dear Friends,

I contacted the Schick's Bakery and inquired about which of their items were
Gluten Free on their Passover list, and they indicated that they all were
with the exception of the "Honey Cake."  They also indicated that if the
interest was "high enough" that we could order these items year round!  A
minimum order is $25.00 for items to be shipped but I usually order more
than that other places anyway.  I am going to order a few items and give
them a try.

The responses from Schick's are below.

Lynda Swink
("Thanks!" -  to the person who mentioned them on the list!)

\|/ [log in to unmask]  \|/ \|/ So.CA \|/ _@V

Hi!

The products that we produce for passover are really wonderfull. We have
the ability to make it all year , if the demand is their.

--
Sariel Widawsky
[log in to unmask] - email

Hi!

All the passover products except honey cake are all gluten free they
are made with potato starch. If you order please indicate that you are
celiac.

www.schicksbakery.com