Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:33:41 -0500

I am trying to find out information on colitis.  What is the difference
between ulcerative colitis and microscopic colitis?  Also in the March
Issue of the Greater Phila Celiac Support Group newsletter under medical
news it references an article written by Dr.

Kenneth Fine on the relationship between microscopic colitis and Celiac
Sprue. It states it was off the internet, does anyone know where I can
find this article?  Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Karen