From:
Dan Fulks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:18:39 -0400

Sorry this took so long.  Replies were:

Go to www.rxlist.com

Eat carrots,  I assume that means raw carrots and cooked.

A warning that atropine is a derivative of belladonma a member of the
nightshade family--tomato, potato and eggplant family.  So if you have
any problems with these do not use the drug.

A homeopathic remedy--veratrum alb 30c, take 2 pills under the tongue as needed.

Check with the your pharmacist for the manufacture of the drugs phone
number.  This I did and it took a while but the company did get back to
me and diphen/atrop is gf.  However, by the time I learned this I was
feeling much better so I have not tried the drug.

Thanks to all who responed.

Joanne
CA