Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:30:10 EST
From:
Linda Ostrow <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings -

I like to have a flour mix on hand.  I have used three - B. Hagman's basic
recipe, a brown rice mix which I got from the listserv and B. Hagman's bean
mix.  Of the three, which do you think is the handiest?  Or does it even make
sense to have flours already mixed?  Should I just mix the flours according
to what the recipe calls for?  It seems that each recipe calls for a
different mix.  Is there some way to "standardize" on one to keep on hand?

Hope you can understand this quandry.

Thanks in advance,

Linda in Savannah, GA