Hi,
I was diagnosed 4 months ago, with my major symptoms being muscle pain, IBS,
and fatigue of ten years duration. The pain and diarrhea have disappeared on
the gf diet, but I find the fatigue hasn't gotten much better. Has anyone
else had experience with this? Does it eventually get better? Thyroid disease
is not an issue, as I have been on medication for years, and my bloodwork is
fine. I would be glad to summarize answers. Thanks, Karen D'Andrea