I have trouble with my eyes, especially when I am experiencing symptoms
of celiac disease.  My eyes are photosensitive and seem to be
increasingly so.  I also see "dancing dots" when I focus on a blank
area.   I can't take any vit. A supplements or even any beta-carotene,
but I drink a glass of carrot juice a day.  Does anyone have information
on the connection between visual problems and celiac, and any
suggestions of things I could do to heal my eyes?

Carolyn