Hi all

I am going to Beijing in three weeks time and will be staying close to
Tiananmen Square.  Can anyone give me suggestions on where and what to eat.

Also, I was thinking of taking my own Tamari (soy sauce), biscuits etc with
me - has anyone done this and, if so, are there any problems in getting
through customs?   I'll be travelling Qantas to Hong Kong which is a good
airline for celiacs but I'll be using Dragon Air and China Airlines within
China.  Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Lynne