I just called Celestrial Seasonings inquiring about their Honey Lemon
Chamomile Herbal Throat Soothers and I was informed that their natural
flavorings are a "secret and the ingredients cannot divulged", and was
told to avoid it if I had any sensitivities whatsoever to anything."  Is
this the standard reponse from other manufacturers of products where
"natural flavorings" are concerned?  I realize that some manufactureres
use foreign products and therfore do not know what a given seasoning is
made form. But when a company knows, yet won't divulge it, this to me is
just screaming for label laws to be changed.

Does anyone know of a throat drop or cough drop that is not only gluten
free, but mint (spearmint, peppermint, also) free as well, that isn't
just cherry candy?

Just venting,
Candice in California